Too Faced Triple Scoop Hyper-Reflective Highlighting Palette Review & Swatches

16 September 2019


I have been trying to buy less makeup, I really have! As soon as I saw the Too Faced Triple Scoop Hyper-Reflective Highlighting Palette I KNEW I wanted it in my collection.





The packaging is adorable and it smells like ice-cream! If you can't tell, I've been loving the powders in this collection. I usually am anti light/medium/dark highlighting palettes but the pink & bronze shade are so pretty but definitely bush shades! I LOVE shimmery/glittery blushes so I was excited for these shades.


I love the stars and ice-creams combined with the light blue background, I was pretty much sold from the first time I saw the packaging honestly.


You can see from the swatches that this isn't the usual light/medium/dark shades that typically come in a highlighting palette!


I absolutely love how the bronze shade is really apricot toned and not just a glittery brown, it's sooo much more appealing! 


I think it's pretty obvious that I love this palette. The shades ARE glittery but I LOVE that! The base is a wet look sheen, it's truly beautiful!

This product was purchased by me, regardless- as always all opinions and thoughts are my own!

Post a Comment