Lime Crime GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS Collection

2 November 2016


I love a good nude lip. I also love liquid lipsticks. I also love Lime Crime Velvetines! The Girls Girls Girls collection had my name written al over it!

Nude lips are just so easy to wear, can't decide on a lip colour? Nude. Did a smokey eye? Nude. 


My Lime Crime order arrived this morning in the typical Lime Crime box! I love it so much I had to share a photo!


I have a slight obsession with packaging...


Here they are - aren't nudes just so pretty to look at!


L - R LULU ELLE SASHA GIGI CINDY


L - R LULU ELLE SASHA GIGI CINDY


LULU is a pale warm nude
ELLE is a light warm brown nude
SASHA is a medium pink toned nude
GIGI is a medium mauve toned nude
CINDY is a medium warm brown


These are stunning shades, I swatched them next to the Lime Crime nudes I already have in my collection for comparison. 


L - R LULU, MARSHMALLOW, CASHMERE, ELLE, SASHA, FADED, TEDDY BEAR, GIGI & CINDY


I feel like these shades have filled in the gaps of nudes missing fro my collection, I can't wait to try each shade out.


Post a Comment