Kat Von D Metal Crush Extreme Highlighter Swatches

31 August 2019


Are you ready for some serious sparkle? I have almost all of the Kat Von D Metal Crush Extreme Highlighters ($40 AUD) so if you wanna see how these perform, read on!




The Metal Crush Extreme Highlighters are definitely extreme - in the best way!


They come in 5 different shades, I have 4 here to show you guys!


The first shade is Gold Skool its a white based highlighter with gold reflects, the base is almost translucent so it's perfect for pale & fair skin! 


The next shade is Gravitron, it looks SUPER yellow in the pan but the reflects are peachy gold. The base is pretty translucent so it would be wearable on fair skin!


The next shade is Gammaray and it's a peachy pink and has a more opaque base colour so would be more suitable for medium to tan skin!


Lastly, we have the shade Roseshock - this one is the most pigmented. It's a cool toned purple/lilac, it's almost silvery! This one is so pretty but since the base is so strong it would be suitable for light - medium skin depending on your undertones.



Here are some swatches of each shade to compare - my favourite is definitely Gravitron! I love how wearable the colour is but the sparkle is what makes these the best!



The swatches above show the shades in a different light - you can see how silvery Roseshock is!

I hope these swatches were helpful, I think these highlighters are SO underrated! I really think more people should be enjoying them!

These were kindly gifted to me but in no way am I required to give a positive review or share my thoughts on the products!

Post a Comment