Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Review

2 October 2019


I was so excited to get into the Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream that I didn't even get to take product shots before I started using it! It definitely isn't this pretty anymore since I have been using it for about four months now so I'm pretty confident in my opinion on this one!


So, the Dewy Skin Cream is supposed to be a rich, hydrating cream that gives a healthy, dewy glow. Here's what MECCA has to say:

"A rich, luxurious cream that deeply hydrates the skin, delivering a healthy, youthful glow in an instant. Best suited to those concerned about dryness, uneven texture and loss of elasticity."


The packaging is really pretty, a beautiful shimmery purple with indigo & gold accents. The top of the lid has a little spoon & holder for removal of the product.


I love that I don't have to put my fingers/nails into the product!


I also love the colour of the Dewy Skin Cream - a beautiful light lilac. It is also Vegan and Gluten free.


The texture at first is very thick, once warmed on your face it becomes a lot softer and melts into the skin. It's very rich, perfect for dry skin!



Once the Dewy Skin Cream leaves a beautiful sheen on the skin, a dewy glow! I've tried to capture that in the next two images!







If you are looking for a new moisturiser, I would definitely recommend the Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream! I also suspect there are going to be some amazing Tatcha gift sets coming up around Christmas - so keep your eyes on the lookout!




Lastly, Mecca Maxima, Mecca Cosmetica & MECCA stores will give you a sample of a product you are wanting to try, make sure you grab a sample if you're unsure of this beauty!

This post is in no way sponsored, I was gifted this product in my meccaland goodie bag.





Post a Comment