Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Swatches & Comparisons

25 June 2015

Yesterday I received my order from makeupnet which was two lonely Liquid Lipsticks by Jeffree Star! I had wanted these for ages and makeupnet had free express shipping so, why not?

The shades I picked up were I'm Nude and Celebrity Skin. My lips are quite dry but since having a baby anything I put on my lips automatically ends up all over his face because I am slowly trying to devour him through kisses! So naturally, liquid lipstick... Good choice!



I have a couple of nude lip products in the same colour family so I thought I'd compare!

L - R: MAC - Myth, Jeffree Star - I'm Nude, Australis Velourlips - Pa-ree, Rimmel Provocalips - Skinny Dipping, Jeffree Star - Celebrity Skin.

L - R: MAC - Myth, Jeffree Star - I'm Nude, Australis Velourlips - Pa-ree, Rimmel Provocalips - Skinny Dipping, Jeffree Star - Celebrity Skin.

L - R: MAC - Myth, Jeffree Star - I'm Nude, Australis Velourlips - Pa-ree, Rimmel Provocalips - Skinny Dipping, Jeffree Star - Celebrity Skin.

MAC Myth is lighter and more peach toned than both Celebrity Skin and I'm Nude, It also won't last nearly as long on the lips as it is a lipstick.
Australis Pa-ree is like a mix between both Celebrity Skin and I'm Nude, It also has a very similar texture to Celebrity Skin!
Rimmel  Skinny Dipping is A LOT thinner in texture than both Celebrity Skin and I'm nude, it is much browner than I'm nude and much lighter than Celebrity Skin.

i hope this was helpful! 

Amanda x



Post a Comment