MAC Pro Longwear Foundation Review

12 September 2016




Today I have for you a review of one of my all time favourite foundations, if you would like to know some pros and cons of this foundation - keep reading!





Like every other woman in the world, I have been looking for the perfect foundation since my makeup journey began. While MAC Pro Longwear Foundation ($56 AUD) isn't the be all and end all of foundation, it definitely is one of my top five!

(WEARING NC15 IN COOL LIGHTING)

I wear the shades NC15 and NC20 depending on the season, it applies beautifully with a damp beauty sponge but I do like the finish with a kabuki brush. I don't need to set this foundation but I'm not an oily gal. Pro Longwear Foundation is buildable and will give you a medium coverage however it is buildable while damp. If you try to go over the foundation when dry it will come off instead of building up.

I can't tell you how long a bottle will last since I have upwards of 20 foundations that I am constantly swapping! For a more radiant finish you can also mix in a drop of liquid illuminator.

(WEARING NC15 IN NATURAL, WARM DAYLIGHT)

If you have some peach fuzz - Pro Longwear Foundation can definitely emphasise that. Another con is that if you get particularly sweaty this foundation can break up in the sweaty areas - I fix this by using Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer!

Overall, this is a good, reliable foundation with a pretty large shade range!

Post a Comment