Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette Tutorial

7 September 2016


This look was super popular on my Instagram so I thought I would share step by step just what I did!




First I primed with MAC PREP & PRIME RADIANCE PRIMER to hydrate and then I colour corrected my pigmentation with NAPOLEON PERDIS THE ONE CONCEALER.


For foundation I used NARS SHEER GLOW in the shade DEAUVILLE and primed my eyes with MAC SOFT OCHRE PAINT POT.

For my eye shadow I used the ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS MODERN RENAISSANCE PALETTE. 
The shades I used are:
BURNT ORANGE
REALGAR
RED OCHRE
VENETIAN RED
VERMEER



To conceal I layered two different concealers for coverage and the shade combined, I used LA GIRL PRO CONCEAL - PORCELAIN & URBAN DECAY NAKED SKIN CONCEALER - FAIR NEUTRAL.

To set my concealer I used HOURGLASS DIFFUSED LIGHT AMBIENT LIGHTING POWDER - I can't live without this powder!


I added eyeliner to my waterline and filled in my brows with my ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS DIPBROW POMADE in the shade MEDIUM BROWN.
I added mascara and lashes too!

To set my foundation I used MAC MINERALZE SKINFINISH NATURAL - LIGHT and then dusted some HOURGLASS DIFFUSED LIGHT on the high points of my face.


I took my ABH MODERN RENAISSANCE PALETTE and used the shade VERMEER to highlight my face!


For my lips I used COLOURPOP MATTE X LIPPIE STICK SHE BAD and dusted highlight on my lips, too!


Lastly, to contour & bronze, I used BENEFIT HOOLA!



And here's the finished look! The lashes in this picture are Social Eyes Alluring Lashes but in the video I used KARA Demi Wispies 

x

Post a Comment