NUDESTIX Magnetic Eye Pencils - Review & Swatches

13 October 2016


Eye Shadow Crayons... They can go horribly wrong. I feel like the crayons I have tried are more often and not really good. I had been hesitant to try NUDESTIX for that reason.




NUDESTIX have definitely made me change my opinion on Crayons! These are wonderful!


I was sent some new release products and this trio of NUDESTIX was included - although I wasn't initially super excited - I was definitely keen to give them a go! The trio includes GILT, ANGEL & LILITH.


GILT is a metallic gold
ANGEL is a metallic peachy champagne
LILITH is a pale metallic yellow


The wear time of these is fantastic! I literally could not believe it, I was a little confused. The Magnetic Eye Pencils lasted all day, no creasing. I tried them alone, with a base and swatched.
Alone they lasted all day with a little bit of fading but no smudging or creasing.
As a base they lasted even better and kept the eyeshadow on top vibrant.
Swatched on my hand they lasted all day, over night and the next day til I scrubbed them off - that includes showering and doing dishes!


NUDESTIX are available on Sephora online or by clicking here!
The Magnetic Eye Trios start at $53AUD - Check out the whole range of products!


Post a Comment