Morphe 35W Palette Review & Swatches

16 April 2015

So if you follow me anywhere, you'll probably know by now that I love high end makeup... Like I LOVE it! It came as a huge surprise when I swatched the Morphe 35W Palette and fell in love!

Looking at the palette, I just was expecting to be severely underwhelmed to be honest. The packaging, the price - what could you expect? So as a blogger I attended Obsession (a blogger & vlogger event) and the owner and founder Amanda (cool name, right?) of Rouche Boutique was there! She had her products set up on the table available for us to swatch and play! Among other brands, Rouche Boutique stocks Morphe so of course there was a Morphe palette there! I expected a chalky, un-pigmented mess but I was surely surprised!






First of all - the shadows ware beautiful colours! Before I keep rambling I'll let the swatches speak for themselves...








The 35W Palette is $30 for us Australians or around $22 from the actual Morphe U.S. website but our conversion rate SUCKS at the moment!

Let me know if you've tried Morphe products!

Not sponsored - every Morphe product I buy is with my own money, no affiliation what so ever!


1 comment

  1. I really love my Morphe Shadows :) I own the Jaclyn Hill faves palette x
    Becoming Becca

    ReplyDelete