Morphe It's Bling Palette Swatches & Review

13 May 2015

If you are anything like me, you don't care if it's a shimmer or matte shadow. It's going in the crease! Even if you are a strictly matte crease kinda person, this palette has something for everyone. The It's Bling Palette contains 35 shadows that are definitely not matte - at all. The shadows are all either shimmery or metallic which is awesome!


As you can see, the shades are super versatile, you could make just about any eye look with a couple of matte shadows too if that's your thing. The best part is that theres a highlight shade in every tone!

Top row: 

The shades range from a pure white to a more champagne shade. The shadows are stunning, my favourite is the second shadow - it's a light pink.

Second row:

I had no idea the shadows would be this pigmented, they're stunning. The peach shade and the yellow shade were very surprising!

Third row:

I didn't think I'd ever like bright pink eyeshadows but I can't wait to play with these!

Fourth row:

This row is more "me" - I love taupe shadows and the fourth shadow is like a toned down version of MAC Blue Brown Pigment!

Fifth row:

The green toned shadows are stunning!

Can I just add that these are single swipe swatches - i didn't layer them or try to make them look better than they are!



This post is NOT sponsored, this palette was NOT free - honest opinions as always!



Post a Comment