Hawaii Collection By OPI - Little Hulas

26 March 2015

Today I have for you a nail swatch post! Nails are one of my favourite things to do ever since I stopped biting them of course.

Hawaii Collection by OPI brings the fresh, bright colours of its namesake island to nails and toes for Spring/Summer 2015. This new collection features a palette ranging from muted tones of mint, peach, pink and nude to bolder hues of coral, green, purple and gold to deep tones of mauve, violet, brick red and shimmery blue.

The Little Hulas pack I received has four mini bottles with four gorgeous Island Inspired shades!



The shades included in this pack are Suzi Shops & Island Hops, That's Hula-rious!, Lost My Bikini in Molokini and Aloha from OPI. The formula of these polishes is amazing! They are all self levelling and dry to a hard finish, some creamy polishes can dry gooey which sucks but these definitely do not!

Suzi Shops & Island Hops is a creamy pastel light pink. In the pictures I am wearing 3 layers with no top coat. This was the least opaque of all.





That's Hula-rious is a creamy pastel mint green. In the pictures I am wearing 3 layers with no top coat. This was a good opaque polish especially for how light the shade is.






Lost My Bikini in Molokini is a medium purple. In the pictures I am wearing 2 layers with no top coat. This was decently opaque and you could get away with one thick coat.






Aloha from OPI is a an almost neon red orange. In the pictures I am wearing 2 layers with no top coat. This was my favourite shade and it was the easiest to work with.





These shades are absolutely gorgeous! Definitely worth checking out!





Post a Comment