Glitter Bomb! Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink Nail Color

13 January 2014

Hey everyone, today I have a little impulse buy! I am kinda obsessed with nail polish at the moment, have changed my nails three times in last week! Today while I was out I picked up Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in the shade Rockstar Pink.






First of all, how is this pink!? Rockstar Pink is a clear polish packed with glitter! I'd say that it is definitely medium opacity. The glitters in the polish are magenta, blue and red with tiny little gold glitters. Sounds like a strange fit, doesn't it? The best thing about Rockstar Pink is that it could go with nearly any polish because of the colour combination of glitter. My nails were already a cool pink so I decided to see how this colour would fit as an accent nail!


So as you can see, one coat of Rockstar Pink is definitely good coverage. 


This is after 2 coats and it is opaque! Two coats of a glitter polish hasn't been enough lately so I am pleased to see these results.


And finally a top coat, I used the Quick Dry Topcoat by Essence and it really pulled together this polish and made each glitter shine! I love this polish, I think it is a great product for people who, like me, stick to single toned glitters! This polish would look stunning with blue or black nails, too!



* This product was purchased by me, with my own money, opinions are true and my own.




3 comments