Tarte Shape Tape Concealer Swatches

24 November 2020

 Tarte is one of those brands that I absolutely love, they are cruelty free and have a good amount of vegan products, too! Shape Tape concealer is one of the vegan products and I love it, it's the best concealer!


I have four different shades to compare together, they all look pretty similar in the tubes but have totally different shades and undertones.

Below are the shades: light neutral, light, fair beige & fair neutral.

light neutral has a yellow undertone and is probably similar to a MAC NC20/25, light has a pink undertone and would be similar to MAC NW20, fair beige is a neutral undertone and would be around the same depth as NC15 just less yellow & fair neutral has a slight yellow undertone, I think it is more neutral than fair neutral actually.


I hope you liked this comparison if the shades, sometimes it's hard to choose just from the photos and descriptions online. This concealer is amazing, my true favourite!







Post a Comment