Lunar Beauty Eternal Eclipse Palette Swatches

27 November 2020

 

I decided to make the Eternal Eclipse palette my first ever Lunar Beauty purchase, isn't the palette stunning. The packaging is absolutely beautiful.

The packaging is a sturdy cardboard with the front featuring raised and textured details. The moon and the mountains are both raised. 

The palette inside has a big mirror, the palettes structure actually reminds me of a huda beauty palette, it feels and looks like it is made similar! The mirror is big and good quality.


The shades inside are very pleasing to look at, there are so many different ways that these shadows could be worn together! The stamps on the middle row of shades is such a cute little detail.

The first row is all metallic/shimmer shades: flare, adamantium, meteor, gold dust & desert sky.



The second row is all matte shades, these shades are really well made: dusk, rosethorn, sandstorm, summer sky, earthbender.



The last row has two matte shades, two shimmer shades and a matte with glitter: starry eyed, smoke, deep sea, lagoon & night sky.



I think out of all of the shades, lagoon was probably the worst performer with swatches. So far I have used this palette once using mattes and shimmers and didn't experience any fall out or fading. 

I am so in love with this palette already, I can't wait to do more looks with it! 

Post a Comment