L'Oreal Glow Collection

9 October 2018


Hellllllllllo, today we have the L'Oreal Collection that is so beautiful and glowy - you need to see it! 




When this collection released (a little while ago, sorry!) I was SO EXCITED! Everything from the packaging to the product is stunning! Let me get right into the swatches, reviews and all of that!

First we have the Glow Mon Amour Highlighting Drops in the shade Sparkling Love. These. Are. Stunning. 




You need the smallest amount, they can be used alone without other makeup as a face and body glow, as a primer, mixed with moisturiser, mixed with foundation, as a liquid highlight - I LOVE this type of product!

The La Vie En Glow Highlighting Palette in Warm Glow is stunning, it has so much versatility! 







At first I was a little surprised to see the third shade in the palette but it's actually a beautiful shade! All of the shades are actually gorgeous! They work best for me with a fluffy brush, built up to the intensity that I want for the look!

Next we have the Life's A Peach Blush. This blush is such a good shade because peach suits so many different skin tones and undertones!






This blush can be applied softly or heavily. It also has a subtle sheen - like a golden sheen! 

Lastly, I have my favourite part of the collection - the bronzer! This is the Back To Bronze Gentle Matte Bronzing Powder. I'm just going to mention that when it comes to affordable bronzers - the options aren't amazing. Each time a new bronzer comes to Priceline I do a little jump for joy! 






This bronzer has the BEST formula! It's matte but has enough sheen that it blends seamlessly. The colour is literally perfect! 

Each one of these products also smells a-mazing! The rose gold and nude packaging is also so beautiful!

In the photo below I am wearing the Life's A Peach Blush & Back To Bronze Bronzer, I also have the lightest shade from the La Vie En Glow Palette on my inner corner!


These products were sent to me but all opinions are my own - as always!

Post a Comment