It Cosmetics Superhero Eyeshadow Palette Swatches & Review

23 September 2018


I think that It Cosmetics is a very well known brand but not for eyeshadow, they're mostly known for their skin products! If you want to read more about how their eyeshadows perform - read on!



The palette comes housed in this cardboard box - simple & straight to the point! The back shows more detail and individual names of each eye shadow.





The It Cosmetics Superhero Palette claims to contain anti-aging ingredients - makeup & skincare combined!




Something that makes this palette a little different is the shape - people either love or hate this packaging. I have to say that while I don't love it, I really don't hate it either!



I don't think there is TOO much wasted space, I have definitely seen a lot worse! Here are some swatches!





The shades swatch beautifully, they apply and blend beautifully too! This palette is a good overall palette. It is a little boring though - it will probably be overlooked by me since I usually pick a palette more specific with warm shades or cool shades, since this has a mix of both and not a huge variety of colours I don't find it revolutionary.

This palette can be purchased from Sephora Australia!

This was gifted to me but is NOT sponsored.

Post a Comment