Bobbi Brown Caviar & Rubies Eyeshadow Palette Swatches

7 January 2018


Bobbi Brown released one of the most beautiful palettes I have ever seen and I know - I'm late! I received this at the end of last year but everything was so hectic that I have hardly had a chance to breathe!




This is the Caviar & Rubies Eyeshadow Palette and it is a stunner - the palette is full of deep, rich shades but also includes transition shades! There are some gorgeous shimmer shades and a sparkling glittery shade. This is such a well-rounded palette!


The packaging is super luxe and heavy, the front is a deep ruby red shade and super reflective - super hard to photograph!

GOLDEN BEIGE. MOON STAR. BLACK PLUM.

WHEAT. GILDED. COOL GREY.

CAVIAR. DEEP SCOTCH. DEEP SAPPHIRE.

You can see how deep the shades swatch - they blend beautifully too.

GILDED applied heavily & blended out.


This collection is absolutely stunning - you need to get your hands on some of it if you haven't already!

Post a Comment