MAC Snowball Collection - Stylishly Merry and Shimmer & Spice

9 November 2017


I was lucky enough to receive some products from the MAC Holiday Collection for 2017! The products are absolutely stunning!




The outer packaging is so beautiful, it's like gold flakes!



The Eyeshadow I have is called Stylishly Merry, it's an Extra Dimension Eyeshadow. I tried my best to capture just how stunning this shade is - I think I was able to! 



I especially love the snowflake design - adorable!



The Lipstick is called Shimmer & Spice - its a sheer lipstick packed with glitter! The glitter is a warm orange & gold!





On the left is the Lipstick - Shimmer & Spice on the right is the Eyeshadow - Stylishly Merry!

Make sure you check out MAC's Holiday Collection - everything is so dreamy!

Post a Comment