NARS Lonely Heart, Let's Go Crazy & Unspoken

25 October 2017


Hello my beauty babes, today I have a little swatch fest going on with these three stun-ning shades of NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil! If you're interested in seeing a little more about these babies - keep on reading!




NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils are pretty much famous. They have a great reputation! The three shades I have today have pretty recently been added to the line up of permanent shades so lets get into them!



The shades I have are Lonely Heart, Let's Go Crazy and Unspoken. Before we go any further, yes - you can see that correctly, your eyes aren't playing you... That is a blue lip pencil! NARS has always been a brand to push the limits of beauty so I am super excited to see a blue lip product in their famous Velvet Matte Lip Pencil!



Firstly we have Lonely Heart - a deep brown. Everyone needs a deep true brown in their collection and nothing beats this formula! This shade wore well for over 6 hours!



Next up is Let's Go Crazy - a vibrant medium blue based pink, this shade is beautiful and also wore well for over six hours. Out of all three shades this one had the most transfer.



Lastly - my fave - is Unspoken, a deep blue. This blue has purple undertones, I could talk about blue lips all day! This one wore well for 6 hours with some fading in the inner parts of my lips but that's nothing new with deeper shades.



How absolutely stunning are these shades! I think that they are a perfect addition to the Velvet Matte Lip Pencil range!

The Velvet Matte Lip Pencils are available at Mecca for us Aussie beauty lovers!

*These products were sent to me but this post is not sponsored!

Post a Comment