HAPPY BIRTHDAY MECCA!

16 September 2017


Mecca is celebrating a huge milestone! 20 years! To celebrate they have come together with some of their brands to create new and exclusive products especially for the occasion - they're celebrating by giving US presents!




I have a selection of the many products available instore & online October 4th to share with you so here we are!

NARS has created two shades of their Audacious Lipstick for Mecca! I received the shade VIBEKE - a beautiful mid toned peachy nude.


The outer packaging is in the #MECCA20 theme - it is a mirrored silver cardboard with the NARS logo in a vibrant peach shade.


The lipstick comes in the regular Audacious Lipstick packaging - black metal with the sturdy magnetic lid closure.


Here's a close up of the detail of VIBEKE.


NARS Audacious Lipsticks come with a decent amount of product - 4.2g


VIBEKE is such a pretty shade and would be flattering on a variety of skin tones! Not only is the shade beautiful but the Audacious Lipstick formula is amazing!

Next I have a NARS Velvet Lip Glide Set with 6 minis at 3.6g each!


The shades included in this set are not new shades but do come in a beautiful Limited Edition pouch, the pouch and outer packaging have a silver mirrored finish with the logo in peach just like the Audacious Lipstick outer packaging.




Swatches left to right: BURNING LOVE. IMMORAL. RAPTURE. NIGHT TOGETHER. CALIFORNICATION. STAYING ALIVE.


Swatches left to right: BURNING LOVE. IMMORAL. RAPTURE. NIGHT TOGETHER. CALIFORNICATION. STAYING ALIVE.


This Velvet Glide Lip Set is a great way to try out different shades of the Velvet Glide formula!

Lastly I have the Too Faced x MECCA Eyeshadow Palette! How beautiful is this palette!? Too Faced kills it every. single. time.


The outer packaging has a touch of the peach shade that was also on the NARS packaging!


The back of the outer packaging has each shade and the shade name on the back!


The palette is very "birthday cake" with icing and sprinkles! The palette is a light pink icing imagery with a heart made of confetti sprinkles. I love that the palette says both Too Faced and MECCA - it just makes the palette that much more special!


 The back of the palette has a cute little memo to MECCA!


I'm so happy that the shadow names are printed under each shade - it makes life easier!


Seeing the MECCA name on the Too Faced palette is kind of surreal - I feel like a proud sister! I've swatched each shade below on top of eyeshadow primer - I like to show shadows over an eyeshadow primer because that's how I wear them on my eyes!

Left to right: FEELIN' GOOD. LIFE'S A PARTY. SEQUIN. OVER SERVED.



Left to right: FOREVER YOUNG. PARTY CRASHER. FUNFETTI. GIRL GANG.



Left to right: POP, FIZZ, CLINK! AFTER PARTY. YOU'RE SO FANCY. ALL NIGHTER.



I have worn these shadows and they blended beautifully, I think people either love or hate Too Faced eye shadows and I absolutely love them. My top picks from this palette are Forever Young & Funfetti! I wasn't disappointed by the performance of any of these shades which surprised me since most palettes (usually) have at least one let down shade!

There are so many more products available on the 4th of October, I seriously can't wait! I thought I'd share some of my picks with you:


BIRTHDAY GLOW LIT FROM WITHIN HIGHLIGHTING POWDER - Mecca Cosmetica's Illuminating Powder. 

MECCA LIGHT - Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette created especially for Meccas 20th Birthday.

STILA STAY ALL DAY LIQUID LIPSTICK - in a soft pink "MECCA" shade.

I'm so excited for everyone to see, touch and play with the exciting products for Mecca's 20th Birthday!



Post a Comment