Urban Decay Razor Sharp Longwear Liquid Eyeliners - Review & Swatches

11 July 2017


I was recently sent a bunch of goodies from Mecca Maxima *squeal* and these Urban Decay Razor Sharp Liquid Eyeliners were included! I thought I'd write a review and show some swatches!




The Urban Decay Razor Sharp Longwear Liquid Eyeliners ($36 AUD) are available in 18 different shades. The boxes and the actual product packaging is the same colour as the product inside! The Razor Sharp Liquid Eyeliners range from matte to metallic finishes! 


The box also has the same finish as the Eyeliner - I am all about product packaging so I think this is pretty cool!


You can see what I mean about the tubes being the same colour as both the boxes and the product inside - such a fantastic idea if you hate spending time searching through products to find that one specific shade!


The non coloured part of the tube is chrome gunmetal with the logo and name in matte silver writing.


The first shade I have is CHAOS - a matte vibrant medium blue. This shade is a classic and always comes back on trend!


The next shade is RETROGRADE - a deep dark purple with tiny purple glitters. If you want something different but not too bold and out there then this is for you. This would look stunning over the top of a black wing as a super subtle but fun option!


Lastly I have STREET - a dark green. This would look so gorgeous on someone with dark brown eyes! This would also be perfect if you're after something subtle yet different - think "office bold" - something different but not noticeable from far away!

SWATCHED: CHAOS | STREET | RETROGRADE

Here is after I tried to remove the swatches - they are truly long lasting, especially the CHAOS, a matte finish! Each liner lasted perfectly on me for six hours (until I removed them) without flaking!


The Razor Sharp Liquid Eyeliners come in shades from white to black (literally) and everything in-between! 


Urban Decay are such a fun brand - I'm all about colourful products!


The Razor Sharp Liquid Eyeliners are available here from Mecca Maxima!

1 comment

  1. The stuff in this blog is in not only incredible but also providing the great knowledge to the people.
    Braun Series 3 340S-4 review

    ReplyDelete