MAC On and On Lipstick

1 November 2016


MAC On and On Lipstick was one of those products that I swatched and couldn't stop thinking about. It HAD to be mine!

Lucky me - I had six MAC empties and MAC had just added a bunch of glorious lipsticks to the permanent range!



MAC On and On reminded me SO much of MAC Blue Brown Pigment - another item I HAD to have but barely use - I bet I'm not alone!



This shade is definitely not for the faint of heart - if you love to venture out and have fun with shades this one is for you (and me).



In some lights MAC On and On Lipstick looks different! Swatched - it looks pretty much the same!



I can't wait to experiment with On and On over different coloured bases! It is a frost lipstick so it isn't super opaque.




It was kinda hard to photograph swatches but I wanted to show the true tones! On and On has a brown toned purple base with iridescent blue reflects... I just love it!



Talk about photo overload! I have my eye on some more shades that are a little unusual, what should I pick next?

Post a Comment