Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Swatches & Comparisons

16 November 2016


Hey! Jeffree Star's range of Velour Liquid Lipsticks is pretty huge! I have quite a few shades so I wanted to do a swatch & comparison post.

If you don't already know, I love the formula of the Velour Liquid Lipsticks, they're long wearing, comfortable & ultra matte! 


L - R | I'M NUDE | MANNEQUIN | CELEBRITY SKIN | POSH SPICE | ANDROGYNY | GEMINI | DOLL PARTS | SCORPIO

I'M NUDE is the lightest shade, it's my perfect nude!
MANNEQUIN is a good shade in between I'M NUDE & CELEBRITY SKIN, if you find I'M NUDE too light and CELEBRITY SKIN too dark, definitely check out MANNEQUIN.
CELEBRITY SKIN is a true nude, it doesn't lean too warm or cool either!
POSH SPICE is very grey compared to the nudes, this shade is surprisingly wearable!
ANDROGYNY is a neutral deep berry, one of the most popular shades.
GEMINI is definitely on the warmer side! That shows swatched on the same arm as the nude shades.
DOLL PARTS is a gorgeous light/medium cool pink
SCORPIO is a grey toned purple


L - R | WEIRDO | DOMINATRIX | UNICORN BLOOD | REDRUM | ANNA NICOLE | PROM NIGHT | I'M ROYALTY | BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S | DRUG LORD

WEIRDO is a true black
DOMINATRIX is a true deep brown, not warm or cool
UNICORN BLOOD is a deep blood red - cool toned
REDRUM is a true blue based red
ANNA NICOLE is a bright orange, you can really see how orange compared to REDRUM
PROM NIGHT is a bright, neon pink
I'M ROYALTY is a true cool toned purple. It almost looks blue.
BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S is a light green toned blue, it's the classic Tiffany blue!
DRUG LORD is a pure white and can be built up to be opaque without being crumbly or patchy

I hope these swatches were helpful!

Post a Comment