Rimmel 15th Anniversary Lipstick Swatches & Review

27 October 2016


I was sent the collection of Rimmel Kate 15th Anniversary Lipsticks and I thought I'd share swatches & a review in a post for you!

Firstly, the outer packaging. Wow! This is some of the most beautiful lipstick packaging I have ever seen.


As you can see, the tube is the typical Rimmel Lipstick shape but it is a beautiful foiled rose gold finish! I love the mix of rose gold and silver - i just love mixing clashing tones! The lipstick has Kate's signature in red on the lid.

The collection has three nudes and three red tones, Rimmel does nude & red tones really well! I like that the lipsticks don't have an offensive smell, I feel like the scent has definitely changed over the years.


54 ROCK 'N' ROLL NUDE | 56 BOHO NUDE | 55 MY NUDE


54 ROCK 'N' ROLL NUDE | 56 BOHO NUDE | 55 MY NUDE


ROCK N ROLL NUDE is a classic pinky nude shade 
BOHO NUDE is a classic browny nude shade
MY NUDE is a pinky peach nude shade


52 IDOL RED | 51 MUSE RED | 53 RETRO RED


52 IDOL RED | 51 MUSE RED | 53 RETRO RED


IDOL RED is a classic orange toned red
MUSE RED is a classic blue toned red
RETRO RED is a beautiful berry shade


The lipsticks are beautiful and creamy. Typical with creamy lipsticks they won't last all day but if you wear creamy lipstick you are well aware of this already! I find these to last between 2 - 4 hours and then they need a touch up. These are some beautiful lipsticks, both to look at and to wear!

x

Post a Comment