NARS Almeria Hardwired Blush Review & Swatches

19 November 2014

If you know anything about NARS then you have probably already seen the Limited Edition NARS Holiday Collection. I am a sucker for Limited Edition Packaging!




The product I picked up is the blush in the shade Almeria. The box it comes in is beautiful and is featured throughout the collection, the blush itself has a gorgeous design too!




Almeria is a beautiful burnt berry shade. It is one of those blushes that can work on almost every skin tone! I am also a little too obsessed with berry blushes so ya know... I obviously needed this one!





The thing that I found different about this blush is that in the pan it almost has a silver sheen but then on the skin it looks almost matte!




I can't wait to pair this blush with a warm bronzer!


Post a Comment