Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette Review & Swatches

22 November 2014

Unless you have removed yourself from the world, there's a good chance that you have seen the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette somewhere! The palette is absolutely beautiful and so very very hard to photograph because of the reflective packaging!


The shades in the palette are all different, it's definitely worth purchasing if you don't have the two permanent shades already!

The shades are:
Luminous Flush

Incandescent Electra

Mood Exposure

And here they are swatched:

As you can see the blushes are very different from each other!

I have two Hourglass Blushes in the shades Ethereal Glow and Dim Infusion, I swatched those next to the blush palette swatches!


L - R: Ethereal Glow, Dim Infusion, Luminous Flush, Incandescent Electra, Mood Exposure.

The texture is so dreamy and creamy especially for powder products! They leave a gorgeous glow to the skin that Hourglass lovers will already be familiar with! I'm an Hourglass Powder addict and this just makes me want to buy every powder they make.








2 comments

  1. I adore my Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light but I haven't branched out into the blushes yet, I keep swatching at Mecca and then regretting not buying any lol!

    Becoming Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was doing too! Do yourself a favour and buy some! x x x

    ReplyDelete