MAC Rose Lily Lipstick Review - A Fantasy Of Flowers

31 March 2014

Originally, I had no interest in this collection! A Fantasy a of Flowers didn't exactly sound appealing to me! As the collection swatches started to appear, I knew I had to have some of it! Today I have the beautiful lipstick in Rose Lily.


Rose Lily is a Lustre finish which is one of my favourites as they are a really comfortable formula to wear on the lips. For some reason I am always drawn to pale baby pinks!


Rose Lily is a sheer yet creamy lipstick, not opaque but buildable. You can get a nice colour payoff without looking too over the top. This lipstick is very very very similar to Saint Germain, just different formulas! I find Rose Lily to be very wearable where as Saint Germain can be hard to pull off.

(L - R Saint Germain, Rose Lily)

I definitely prefer Rose Lily, if you can't get your hands on it - don't worry - Saint Germain is a dupe! It looks exactly the same worn lightly over lip balm!

( Wearing Rose Lily )

Where to purchase: 
http://www.maccosmetics.com.au 
In stores and counters from April 1













Post a Comment