Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade Review & Comparison

19 March 2014

Hey everyone! If you follow me on Instagram or watch my YouTube channel, you would know about the love I have for the E.L.F Eyebrow Kit! Well, I have a new Holy Grail Eyebrow product - the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde!


The Dipbrow Pomade comes in a little jar with a screw on lid while the Eyebrow Kit comes in a little compact. I never used the powder that comes with the E.L.F kit so it was kind of a waste! You also get a lot more product with the Dipbrow Pomade.


To use the Eyebrow Kit you have to kind of dig your brush in but with the Dipbrow Pomade you just have to dip your brush in, a little goes a long way! From the swatches you will not the Eyebrow kit is a lot more grey toned while the Dipbrow is a nice shade of blonde.

(L-R Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde, E.L.F Eyebrow kit in Ash)

When you apply the Dipbrow Pomade you have enough time to work with the product and then it sets. Once set, it won't move! The E.L.F Eyebrow Kit on the other hand, doesn't set. The only problem I had with the Eyebrow Kit was that it never set, giving my brows a bit of a "wet look" which wasn't always good!

The Dipbrow Pomade is amazing, I am in love. I still recommend the E.L.F Eyebrow Kit, it does need to be set and doesn't last as long. If you were wondering whether or not you should buy the Dipbrow - you should! 



Post a Comment