Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick Review Lingerie Pink

12 February 2014

Hey everyone! If you ever wanted to know a little more about the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick then this post is for you! 



First off, the packaging is AMAZING! The lipstick is housed in a shiny gold tube. It is heavier than most lipsticks. The middle of the tube features a ring of color and the YSL logo, the ring of color will be whatever color the lipstick is! This is my favorite thing about the YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick packaging. 



The lipstick inside is in a twist up style tube, and there is 4g of product. The shade that I have is number 7 Lingerie Pink. Lingerie Pink is a light pink shade that doesn't have strong warm or cool undertones which is absolutely perfect for anyone. I find that my lips look the best with a more neutral shade. 



The texture of the Rouge Volupte lipsticks is just amazing. They have a really creamy, buttery texture that melts onto my lips. I find the best way to apply this lipstick is to dab it on and press my lips together, if you heavily swipe it on it can appear too thick and kinda gross.



The only thing stopping me from racing out and buying more shades is the $55 AUD price tag! That is a lot of money! 



If you get the chance or find a good deal I really would recommend at least switching the Rouge Volupte lipsticks as they are so luxurious and a really different texture! 





3 comments

  1. Hey Amanda i just nominated you for a liebster award on my blog, go check out the blog post for more information www.victoriastyleseverything.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only 1 of these! I'm pretty sure it's shade #1. YSL has the most gorgeous packaging don't they! It's strange that yours doesn't have a mirror in the top of the cap. Maybe the Australian ones don't? I bought mine from America (as always :p) it was like $30 - $35 I think.

    ReplyDelete