Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore - Review & Swatches

24 February 2014

If you don't already know, I did an International makeup swap! I'll put the video below for anyone new to my blog! I did a drugstore swap with a gorgeous girl from the US and Berry Amore is one of the products I recieved!


If you have heard of Milani then you have probably heard of their baked blushes! The blush comes housed in a shiny gold plastic case with a see through plastic top! Inside, the blush is domed, like most baked products!


This blush is very very very pigmented. It is intense! At first glance you would expect this blush to be a pinky/mauve shade BUT it isn't.



Contrary to the name, Berry Amore is not a berry shade! On me, Berry Amore is a very warm toned deep orange toned pink, I could imagine this blush looking intensely orange on deeper skin tones. I think baked products look different on each person.



Berry Amore is a gorgeous blush and I can't wait to wear it more, just remember to be light handed!




Post a Comment