Top 3 Brow Products For Black Hair

28 February 2022

 


Finding the perfect shade in a brow product to match black hair can be tricky, through some trial and error I have found my top three brow products!


NYX Micro Brow Pencil - Espresso ($16.95 AUD)

This pencil is thin and very reminiscent of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, The Pencil and the product is very similar. I like to draw thin lines through my brows, sometimes i draw a line underneath to give more definition. This pencil is super precise and can easily give a more natural look if that is your goal!



Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo - Granite ($39 AUD)

This is my most used brow product. I use the lighter side to fill in the beginning of my brows and I use the darker side to fill in the ends of my brows. This powder is beginner friendly and lasts so well!


Fenty Beauty Brow MVP Ultra Fine Brow Pencil & Styler - Soft Black ($36 AUD)

The hold that this pencil had over me. I used it everyday for three months! You can create either natural or dramatic brows quite easily, the formula is really easy to work with. I absolutely love the shade.

I hope this was helpful! All of the products listed here were purchased by me for me! These products are cruelty free of course, they are all vegan too!

Post a Comment