Hourglass Nude Light Ambient Lighting Bronzer Review

25 October 2020



I am a big fan of Hourglass, a big big fan! I have the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer ($83) in the shade Nude Light. The Ambient Lighting Bronzers are made without talc, nanoparticles and gluten. The shade I have, Nude Light, is also vegan!




The bronzer comes in the same compact as the original Ambient Lighting Powders but it has a lighter, more golden shade. The compact is beautiful with  high quality mirror, the compact has some weight to it but isn't overly heavy.


 

The formula is beautiful, it applies beautifully and blends so well. It is easily layered and blended to the intensity that you wish to achieve. This bronzer also works well dusted all over to add warmth to the face!

In the swatches below I have compared it to Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil on the left and Too Faced Pineapple Strobe Bronzer on the right.




Below is a swatch of Nude Light by itself




You can see the bronzer in the photos below, I am pretty fair and it suits me! This bronzer is expensive but so, so incredibly beautiful on the skin!








Post a Comment