Tarte Tarteist Pro Eyeshadow Palette Swatches & Review

9 August 2020

 The Tarteist Pro Eyeshadow Palette was one of my ultimate faves before I turned to vegan makeup, it is seriously gorgeous - I just don't love the crushed up bugs in the formula (carmine).

So, aside from the one thing I don't like, there were so many things I loved about this palette! Firstly, the packaging. The packaging is sturdy and heavy - but not too heavy. 
The palette is a matte black with gold accents, the inside is beautiful - it's laid out well. There is a huge mirror and it's really good quality!
The shades inside are smooth and easy to blend, there is a good range of shades that could be the base of SO MANY eye looks. The shadows on the side can easily change up an eye look - they are a beautiful formula too. 


I've swatched the shades, you can see the shades kind of work together in each row! Making looks with this palette is almost fool-proof.

classic, innocent, whimsy, smoked & ethereal
vintage, fierce, no filter, vamp & glam
chic, profesh, mod, drama & minx
indie, bold, edgy, punk & trendy

I hope you found this info helpful! This palette is a little expensive at $82 AUD but there are 20 shades! This palette can be purchased at Sephora or the Tarte website!

While this palette is super pretty and a great formula, I will definitely recommend buying a product without animal products rather than a product with animal products and as I mentioned, this palette has crushed beetles (carmine) as an ingredient. There are lots of great products without any animal products so I would recommend researching yourself and possibly buying something else.





Post a Comment