Good Molecules Caffeine Energizing Hydrogel Eye Patches Review

19 May 2020


I was asked to try out a few products from Good Molecules a while back, they have continually sent me some interesting products! The Caffeine Energizing Hydrogel Eye Patches were received pretty well by you guys on Instagram so I thought I would share my full write up! 

Before we get any further - the Hydrogel Eye Patches are Vegan & Cruelty Free, yay! So, they come in a round white container with a screw on top. It is super secure and I don't see it allowing the product inside to leak or dry up. When you receive the product, it comes with a little plastic spatula to scoop the eye masks out which is super handy! 



The Eye Patches are suuuuper squelchy, that's the best word I can think of to describe them! They also slide down your face so it's best to get comfy and sit back for the 10 minutes and let the patches work their magic! 


The top shows my before and the bottom is the after, I found that my under eye are is a lot less "hollow" and sunken in after using the patches, this makes the little creases under my eyes less intense! If I plan to use makeup after using the Caffeine Energizing Hydrogel Patches I do need to remove the residue as it does ball up underneath makeup which isn't ideal! If you plan on just going about your day there is no need to remove the excess product - just massage it in!


I absolutely love these little patches! Good Molecules have great products for such a good price! You can check them out at Beautylish here


Post a Comment