BOBBI BROWN Crushed Oil Infused Gloss Review & Swatches

2 March 2020

 
 

Lip glosses are definitely coming back and here I have some with a great formula to share with you!

 
 


I was fortunate enough to receive five of the new Bobbi Brown Crushed Oil Infused Glosses. First I’ll talk about the packaging. It has Bobbi Brown’s usual sleek look. It’s standard Bobbi Brown packaging. It has the Bobbi Brown logo printed on the front and the limited-edition shades have a slightly different lid.

 


There are 12 permanent shades and three limited edition shades - I have three limited-edition shades and two permanent shades to show you!

 
 


These glosses - although there aren’t many shades - do come in a variety of tones and deepness. I really hope eventually there are more shades because the formula is really good!

 
  

TOP TO BOTTOM: IN THE FLOW (LE), FOREVER CHILL (LE), SPRING BLISS (LE), IN THE BUFF & HOT STREAK.
   


When I tested the formula it lasted around 4 to 5 hours on my lips before I needed to reapply. The gloss itself doesn’t feel tacky or sticky, it feels really hydrating and balmy. if you have tried the Bobbi Brown Crush Liquid Lipsticks the formula is similar but less sticky.

 
 

I am really happy I got to try these out because I’m not usually a huge gloss lover lover but I think these will be my go to this year. I absolutely love the formula!


 
 These glosses retail for $40 AUD and are available now. As I mentioned I was sent these products for consideration.

 
 
 

Post a Comment