Bobbi Brown Summer Glow Collection

15 June 2019


Hey loves! Today I have the Bobbi Brown Summer Glow Collection to share with you! Keep reading if you're interested in swatches!





This collection features a new shade of Highlighting Powder, there are four Liquid Eyeshadows and a Bronzing Duo!


The products in this collection all have a rose gold touch to the packaging, it's beautiful!

Now, swatches!

First we have the Highlighting Powder in Rosy Glow, it's such a pretty peachy pink shade!



Next I have the Bronzing Duo, first is the Golden Light Bronzing Powder



Next is the Maui Illuminating Bronzing Powder (blush) I'm really unsure why this one is called a bronzing powder, though.



Lastly, I have the Liquid Eyeshadows in the shades Perfect Foil, Molten Petal, Copperhead & Gold Fusion.



All of these products performed exceptionally well but please check out my video to see them in action! My video is below! 👇🏻




This post is not at all sponsored but these products were gifted to me*







Post a Comment