Fenty Beauty Killawatt Foil Highlighting Duo - Sand Castles & Mint'd Mojito

1 March 2019



 Helllllo, here I have something that kind of surprised me. I didn't expect to love this duo the way I do! I am talking about the Fenty Beauty Killawatt Foil Duo in Sand Castles & Mint'd Mojito!




While I SERIOUSLY love this duo, I kinda don't get the choice of shades. I feel like either shade would have been better paired with a different shade but here we are!

(L-R SAND CASTLES / MINT'D MOJITO)

Sand Castles is a deep taupe shade - it would look absolutely stunning on deep skin tones or as an eyeshadow. Mint'd Mojito is a light frosty blue - it looks amazing on fair skin but could look ashy on skin tones deeper than a medium... see? Weird combo!



You can see by the swatches that the texture is super frosty! I love how they look on the skin applied lightly and built up rather than applied heavily!

I am super excited to dive into Fenty Beauty! I hope you're excited to hear more!


Post a Comment