BECCA Pearl - The Most Beautiful Pale Highlight

1 June 2017



Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors are a cult product - and for a reason! The texture is buttery and smooth. The colours are widely loved. Let me tell you why I love Pearl so much!




As you can see - Pearl is a white highlighter. My skin tone is pretty damn fair - think MAC NC15. Pearl has beautiful reflects - it isn't too warm or cool. I can see Pearl working on warm, cool or neutral skin tones!




Like all of Becca's Best Selling Shimmering Skin Perfectors - Pearl comes housed in the familiar packaging. It's very different to anything else. The compact is a brown plastic with a rubber feel while the top is a round metal plate with BECCA engraved twice.




Pearl is definitely the lightest shade in the range from BECCA - there actually weren't a lot of white highlighters around at the time of release so I needed it, of course! I have three other shades of Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector so I thought I would share some comparison swatches!



CLOCKWISE from the top left: OPAL, MOONSTONE, PEARL & CHAMPAGNE POP



TOP to bottom: PEARL, MOONSTONE, OPAL & CHAMPAGNE POP



TOP to bottom: PEARL, MOONSTONE, OPAL & CHAMPAGNE POP



White isn't typically used for highlighters, I'm guessing the market is more for a champagne toned shade! Most of the time a new highlight comes out and I can only wear it if I have applied self tan, so naturally, I love Pearl!





At first I was a little undecided if I would be able to wear a white highlight but you can see from the swatches that it is definitely wearable, combine that with the amazing formula and you have a winner! Pearl is also amazing to make other highlights really pop but applying a little bit of Pearl on top. 



I hope you have found this helpful! Pearl is definitely a favourite in my makeup collection!


x



Post a Comment