Bobbi Brown Havana Brights - Peach Cheek Palette & Havana Coral

5 May 2017



Hey babes! I was recently sent a few pieces of the new Bobbi Brown Havana Brights Collection and I thought I'd share a review with you!





The collection is super bright and fun! The collection has two cheek palettes - one in the shade Peach & Guava! I have the Peach Palette - it's more suitable to light and medium skin tones.


The Peach Palette is stunning and each shade work so well together, there is a bronzer, blush & highlight. Although the bronzer appears to have a shimmer - on the skin it is more of a satin finish. Satin finishes are so flattering on the skin on so many different skin types! The highlighter is gorgeous - it's a warm peachy champagne, I love the hints of peach in the highlighter. The blush has a subtle shimmer and is so very pigmented - you really need the tiniest amount!


All three shades are beautiful and pigmented and easy to work with, the brush in the collection goes so well with the palette.



The brush in the collection is super cute and compact! It's the same as the best selling full sized version - just mini! I've tried the brush with each three shades and it works so, so well.


The collection has three shades of the new Art Stick Liquid Lip - I have the shade Havana Coral! Havana Coral is a beautiful coral that doesn't leave you feeling like a granny! There's nothing wrong with being a granny - it's just not my style!


The packaging in this collection is so stunning - I love the neon feel to the products. I've put together a look using the products, I hope you enjoy!



Post a Comment