Bobbi Brown Nectar Shimmer Brick

23 November 2016


I posted a photo of my favorite Shimmer Brick on Instagram and you all loved it! I realized I've never reviewed my Nectar Shimmer Brick so here we are!




Everything Bobbi Brown does is sophisticated, her products are simply beautiful. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks ($75 AUD) were some of the first highlighting powders on the market. They're a cult favorite for a reason. There are five permanent shades available to us Australians - I only have one! I have a few limited edition Shimmer Bricks but only one permanent, Nectar!


Nectar is a warm toned coral pink shade, I love how unique it is! You can use Shimmer Bricks however you like - blush, highlight, bronzer - just depends on the look you're going for and the Shimmer Brick you're using! When applying Nectar I like to lightly sweep it on the top of my cheeks, blending it into my blush for a subtle but glowy look. I also love pairing Nectar with a bronze makeup look, using it more heavily as a highlighting blush.



I love wearing Nectar whether I'm at my fairest or when I have a deep tan - I find it very universal. To apply you simply use a brush of choice - the fluffier brushes will give a more subtle look. The denser, stiff brushes will give an intense colour payoff. I like to use a tapered highlight brush and add more with a smaller, fluffy eyeshadow brush!


I love Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks - I need to get my hands on more of the permanent shades!


Click here for the Bobbi Brown store locator to find your nearest counter.

Post a Comment