Lime Crime Velvetine Swatches & Quick Review

19 October 2016

  
So here we are... When I made my Hot New Releases Video I owned one Lime Crime Velvetine, fast forward to now and I have 8 - with four on the way. If that doesn't speak for itself then I don't know what will!




So basically I thought I'd give my overall opinion and share some swatches of the Velvetines I have!


I buy mine from all different places - I bought some from the Lime Crime website, Peppermayo, & Dolls Kill!

I have found these to be extremely long wearing and comfortable. I apply a thin layer, wait for it to dry then apply another thin layer. I haven't found any to be overly drying and none crumble or crack! They also dry completely and don't stay tacky - something I hate in a liquid lipstick is tackiness.


L - R: CEMENT, CASHMERE, MARSHMALLOW, PRAIRIE, FADED, BEET IT, FETISH, POSH


I feel like these are definitely in my top three liquid lipsticks and the shades are all so wearable! So far I have nothing but love for Lime Crime based on my experiences, please share your experiences in the comments below!





Post a Comment