Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette

4 May 2016




Ever since Too Faced released the first Chocolate Bar Palette they have quickly become cult products! There are now three palettes in the Chocolate Bar range - the original Chocolate Bar Palette, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette & The Chocolate Bon Bons Palette.


 Honestly, I didn't take much notice of the shades in the Chocolate Bon Bons Palette because the eyeshadow pans are heart shaped. HEART SHAPED! How could I resist. Don't even pretend I'm the only one.


The shadows in the palette are good quality - like the other two Chocolate Bar Palettes. There is a good range of browns with some pops of colour!




If I could describe this palette in one word it would be romantic. I had to literally stop myself from using this every single day - I have too many palettes to commit to one that often!

I especially LOVE almond truffle for a crease shade and satin sheets or cafe au lait all over the lid! You can really wear these shades super casual or smokey! You can certainly get a wide range of looks out of this palette - I am so glad I bought it!


Post a Comment