Butter London Wink Cream Eyeshadow Review & Swatches

14 December 2015

Hey! I received some of the Butter London Wink Cream Eyeshadows and I thought I would do a review! 


I'll start with the what's in the outside - the outer packaging is beautifully designed and it feel like rubber to the touch. The box is so beautiful that I'm going to be keeping it definitely! Inside the box there is also a beautiful design, the whole aesthetic of the Butter London boxes is just gorgeous!





The shades I have are: INDIGO PUNK, TWIGGED, ENGLISH ROSE & PISTOL PINK
(Well this is awkward, in my PR Haul I called it INDIGO PINK, oops!)



The cream shadows are in a lipgloss tube style packaging, the even have a doe foot applicator which makes application oh so easy!



INDIGO PUNK is a light purple.
TWIGGED is a medium taupe.
ENGLISH ROSE is a dusty rosy pink.
PISTOL PINK is a bright clean pink.
All of the cream shadows are shimmery, no chunky glitter - just sophisticated shimmer.


They swatch and apply beautifully! I wore English Rose & Twigged for about ten hours and by the end of the day there was no creasing, the shadows had lightly faded but I didn't use a base or a shadow underneath - they went straight into bare lids! Swatched on my hand they didn't fade almost at all through a whole day of washing my hands and going about my daily business which is pretty awesome!

Amanda x 









Post a Comment