Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette

3 August 2015

I’m fiiiiinally posting about the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette! 
This palette is one of my favourite palettes that I own. 
Some shades I never use but the rest are that good so I really don’t mind! 
I definitely use this palette more than the original Chocolate Bar Palette!


SO happy I take blog photos so I have pretty pictures of this palette forever haha, it definitely doesn't look this pretty anymore!





And for the swatches:

TOP ROW: LICORICE, COCNUT CRÈME, NOUGAT, TRUFFLED & HOT FUDGE.

MIDDLE ROW: COCOA CHILI, PINK SUGAR, PUDDIN’, BLUEBERRY SWIRL, PEANUT BUTTER & FROSTING.

BOTTOM ROW: RUM RAISIN, MOUSSE, CARAMEL, BON BON & BUTTER PECAN.

Here's a look from my Instagram using the Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette



Post a Comment