RY.com.au Haul!

30 August 2015

Hey guys! I had the opportunity to choose some products from www.RY.com.au! If you'd like to see what I chose just keep reading!


I've been wanting to try a pair of Ardell lashes forever! I chose the style 105! They threw in a little nail file and a Dermalogica sample!


If you follow me on Instagram you'll know already how much I love Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks! I already have some but I thought these shades looked gorgeous! The top Lipstick is Redrum and the bottom is Anna Nicole.


I got a Becca Blush in the shade Damselfly, I have heard about this particular shade on YouTube so I HAD to grab it! It's a beautiful pink toned peach with warm shimmer!


I got a Poured Shimmering Skin Perfector, originally I wanted the pressed but they were sold out! I'm super excited to test this one out, it is in the shade Opal.


I also got a Liquid Shimmering Skin Perfector, this is in the shade Moonstone! This looks absolutely amazing! I'm excited to try this in every way possible!


The last thing I got is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown! Everyone raves about the Brow Wiz so I thought I'd give it a go!

Have you shopped at RY.com.au?

Amanda x









Post a Comment