Stefan Makeup Review - Highlighter, Blush & Lipstick

7 June 2015

Hey guys! I have been reviewing some pieces from the Stefan makeup line - I was sent these a few weeks ago and I'm going to let you know what I think! 

You may know Stefan as a chain of Hairdressers, they have branched out as a brand and developed a makeup line! New makeup is definitely exciting for us Aussie girls - especially when it is high quality. The line includes everything and I mean EVERYTHING. There are brow products, base products.  Literally. Everything. The products are also available in kits which is awesome for anyone wanting to try a range of products or if you need some makeup for a special occasion! The prices are really good for professional makeup!

The three products I have are a Blush in the shade Bride, a mineralise Highlighter and a Lipstick in the shade Glamorous.

Bride - $19.95 - Bride is such a beautiful blush! It has a matte formula but such a blendable, soft texture. The shade looks like a bold peach but it is definitely softer when applied. I think this blush is such a fresh flushed looking blush.

The packaging is very similar to MAC blush packaging which I love! I like that the top is clear plastic so it is easy to see which colour is inside.

Stefan - Bride Blush

Stefan - Bride Blush

Stefan - Bride Blush

Stefan - Bride Blush


Highlighter - $22 - this is a mineralise highlighter and if you know anything about the products I love... you know I love mineralise products! Highlighter is a gorgeous golden glow! It is a product that you can wear lightly or heavily depending on your style. I like to layer the highlighter until I have a bold but blended glow!

Stefan - Mineralise Highlighter

Stefan - Mineralise Highlighter

Stefan - Mineralise Highlighter

Stefan - Mineralise Highlighter


Some of my favourite makeup products of all time are the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders and I think this highlighter is a great dupe at a way better price! I feel like it's a mix of my two favourite shades of the powders luminous light & diffused light.

Top to bottom: Hourglass Luminous light, Stefan Mineralise Highlighter, Hourglass Diffused light.

Glamorous - $22 - The quality of this lipstick is great, fully opaque and not streaky or plastic feeling. There is no scent which is really awesome because a bad smelling lipstick can really put you off using it! The packaging is very sleek and sturdy feeling, there is nothing more satisfying than hearing a safe 'click' when you put the lid on your lipstick! The inside of the lid is red while the outside is black - very reminiscent of some popular shoes! 

Stefan - Glamorous Lipstick 

Stefan - Glamorous Lipstick

 Stefan - Glamorous Lipstick

Stefan - Glamorous Lipstick

The shade itself is so beautiful, it is very similar to a limited edition lipstick I have from MAC called Sweet Experience! It is a light pink but it is warm toned so it won't make your teeth look yellow like some light pinks can. The staying power of the lipstick is the same as most other creamy lipsticks - about 3 or 4 hours before you will need to reapply but of course that will depend on eating, drinking and everything else! This lipstick is also super hydrating!

 MAC Sweet Experience Lipstick & Stefan - Glamorous Lipstick

 MAC Sweet Experience Lipstick & Stefan - Glamorous Lipstick

Let me know what you think of the Stefan makeup products and if you have tried any! 

Amanda x


Post a Comment