Bobbi Brown Warm Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches

5 December 2014

I have been on such a Bobbi Brown kick lately - the Holiday Packaging is amazing! The prices though.. Not so amazing! Today I have the Warm Eyeshadow Palette.



The Warm Eyeshadow Palette will set you back $80 AUD or $48.50 USD, I get a little annoyed about the price difference but what can you do!




As you can see, the Holiday packaging is beautiful, I believe the collection is called Scotch On The Rocks.




The eyeshadows are beautiful - I am completely new to Bobbi Brown shadows! They blended really well and were nice and build able without going muddy. The shimmer and glitter shadows were also really easy to work with.



Now for the swatches:

Bone - an off white:




Champagne Quartz Metallic - a champagne pink:




Malted - a soft grey brown:




Gold Sparkle - a champagne sparkle:




Sable - a medium brown:




Espresso : a dark chocolate brown:




All swatched together:





Here are two eyeshadow looks I created with the palette!



Thank you for stopping by! 

Post a Comment