Bobbi Brown Sandstone Shimmer Brick ❤️ Review, Swatches & Comparison

7 October 2014

I never thought I'd be lusting over a Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick until I saw a heap of YouTube videos lately talking about them, Sandstone in particular! My friend Selina hauled it and it was love at first sight.


I am obsessing over he packaging, how cute is it!? I'm definitely a sucker for packaging! 


Like the other Shimmer Bricks, Sandstone has 5 individual strips of colour that make one shade used all at once! You just swirl your brush (extremly lightly) over the whole thing and it will provide a gorgeous warm tan shimmer, could it be more perfect timing with Summer just around the corner!?


Since I don't own any other Shimmer Bricks, I pulled out my most similar looking products and still couldn't find a dupe!


Soft & Gentle is the same sort of shade but waaaay lighter. Perfectly Poised is very terracotta in comparison. Warm Soul is NOTHING like it!


I swatched the shades individually, you can also use these shades as eyeshadow!



I can't wait to live in Sandstone this summer, it would look gorgeous on the décolletage too!







Post a Comment