Review & Swatches - Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo in Nude Number 3

25 September 2014

Today I have something pretty exciting, I've been holding out on buying any lip products from Hourglass simply because I can't decide on colours ughhh.



I bought mine from Mecca online and it costs $39. On the Mecca website this lip product is described as "Creamy textured nude lip crayons designed to deliver full-coverage in a smooth, satin finish." I %100 agree with that description! 




The lip crayon is full coverage yet not chunky on my dry lips. There's no wierd cakey lines! I find it hard wearing nudes that aren't pink and I think this is the perfect peachy nude for us girls who have searched far and wide! The best way to describe this lipstick is comfortable.




I can't comment on wear time as i just got this and rushed to write a review but if you are in a Mecca store, give these a swatch!


Post a Comment