The Perfect Red Lipstick - Max Factor Ruby Tuesday

18 June 2014

Hey everyone! Today I'll be talking about this gorgeous red lipstick by Max Factor called Ruby Tuesday! I was sent a couple of Max Factor goodies to recreate a look done by the Max Factor Australia Makeup Artist Liz Kelsh - you can see the video on my YouTube Channel


Ruby Tuesday is a perfect amount of bright! It is a classic Red without pulling too many cool or warm tones. This lipstick can make the smallest lips look pouty and plump! 


The finish of Ruby Tuesday is semi glossy so it isn't going to dry out your lips or emphasize any dryness. I love love love this formula - Maxfactor, you did good!


Lots of lipsticks at the "drug store" can look cheap, I really like the gold packaging, it is very classy! 


I am a big fan of the little colour window at the bottom, it makes it super easy to pick the lipstick you were searching for!


I swatched lightly then heavily to show the difference, this lipstick is very buildable! I like to wear it over the top of a balm! As you can see the formula is very creamy and opaque! I have a hard time finding the perfect red but I think I have found it!



Post a Comment